PSYCHOPATH on the BRICK WALL!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

I'm a little bitty girl, with a little bitty world.




Lea Erika Magadia Villena, age 17. IV, EV, LV, Lea, Erika or Ika for short. I have many names, but hey I'm still me no matter what you use. This is where I shall tell the tale of the awesome monstrosity that is my me. Hello stranger, and welcome to my life. 


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3:12 AM

Profile

Hi. I'm Lea Erika but you can call me Ika, most people nowadays call me that. I'm a 17 year old petite female. I love fashion, film, music, photography, art and anything pop culture. I have this hype for speeeeed. Guess you can say I'm somewhat a car person. Well not totally. Not most people know that. I love adrenaline rushes. I act upon impulse. Despite loving adrenaline rushes, on most cases I'm afraid of heights... but I'm more afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia since ever. I'm weird. I love movies and all types of film. I'm a movie buff. I do movie marathons. BAZINGA. I giggle. I giggle a lot. I like kids. Have I told you I'm weird? I'm from a Filipino-Chinese-Spanish-English and Native American descent. I'm weird. Well toodles!

Archives

I'll see if I can link yah. Remind me to, tho.



December 2010 |

Credits

Other places.

find me

So far so good.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
Hey gators!