PSYCHOPATH on the BRICK WALL!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

meltdown, breakdown, whatever it is... I'm down.



Clearly my grades and my Cumulative Grade Point Average will go down. I'm sure of it. I'm starting to loose hope in the possibility of me shifting to my desired course. I feel like I'm in the value of sad city. I really think that maybe everything is just a dream that maybe I'm not really that meant to go into that path. It scares me when I think that it will never be the path I will end up in. I really feel like dropping out and moving to the school where I was originally suppose to be. I feel like a total shit right now. I feel hopeless, depressed and angry at myself that no matter how much I try and try and try, something is stopping me from getting there.

It never occurred to me the possibility of not reaching my dreams... probably because I was always hoping and dreaming and reaching like the very very high of things... I can literally feel my brain collapse right now. I'm actually going to beg for grades. Literally beg for them. I just need it so I could still be able to qualify for the course I'm shifting. This would be the first time that I'm going to beg for a higher grade. I am  beyond scared.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

4:07 PM

Profile

Hi. I'm Lea Erika but you can call me Ika, most people nowadays call me that. I'm a 17 year old petite female. I love fashion, film, music, photography, art and anything pop culture. I have this hype for speeeeed. Guess you can say I'm somewhat a car person. Well not totally. Not most people know that. I love adrenaline rushes. I act upon impulse. Despite loving adrenaline rushes, on most cases I'm afraid of heights... but I'm more afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia since ever. I'm weird. I love movies and all types of film. I'm a movie buff. I do movie marathons. BAZINGA. I giggle. I giggle a lot. I like kids. Have I told you I'm weird? I'm from a Filipino-Chinese-Spanish-English and Native American descent. I'm weird. Well toodles!

Archives

I'll see if I can link yah. Remind me to, tho.



Image shift. | I'm a little bitty girl, with a little bitty world. |
December 2010 |

Credits

Other places.

find me

So far so good.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
Hey gators!