PSYCHOPATH on the BRICK WALL!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

We're at the scene of the crime.




Made it myself using Photoshop. My Photoscape is in the desktop and well... Anyways we just had our Huffleclaw get together! Yey! We lack time so we have this huge hungover. We did enjoy! Loads! Everything was Marvi! I get to bond with my fellow Scriptwriters at the Taxi when we went home. We had to share stuff during our dinner. Haha! We know something! :> There were loads of teasing, loads of question and answer portions, discussion and well picture taking :D We were incomplete though... but I'm sure the next time we have another get together we'll be totally complete then we'll stay up really really late. Love you guys! I will totally miss you! :)


Friday, December 17, 2010

12:50 AM

Profile

Hi. I'm Lea Erika but you can call me Ika, most people nowadays call me that. I'm a 17 year old petite female. I love fashion, film, music, photography, art and anything pop culture. I have this hype for speeeeed. Guess you can say I'm somewhat a car person. Well not totally. Not most people know that. I love adrenaline rushes. I act upon impulse. Despite loving adrenaline rushes, on most cases I'm afraid of heights... but I'm more afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia since ever. I'm weird. I love movies and all types of film. I'm a movie buff. I do movie marathons. BAZINGA. I giggle. I giggle a lot. I like kids. Have I told you I'm weird? I'm from a Filipino-Chinese-Spanish-English and Native American descent. I'm weird. Well toodles!

Credits

Other places.

find me

So far so good.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
Hey gators!