PSYCHOPATH on the BRICK WALL!

watch your step if you dare risk getting closer to me.

A pot of memories



A lot has happened for the past few weeks. I went to my friend's swimming/sleepover party at Laguna. You'll never guess what happened from there. I guess you could say I slightly changed. I had fun of course. I had the time of my life. Everyone was totally great and awesome to be with! Met new friends and most of my bestfriend's family :) I got thrown into the pool in my PJs. Documented every moment of it using my friend's SLR... I just had a blast. It broke my simbang gabi though... I learned to finally open my eyes underwater! Yey! Totes love that weekend with them!


After my weekend with them, can you believe it, I find myself preoccupied with my cellphone?! :"> Calls and sweet text messages are very much appreciated, but hey! That's another story I will tell you soon. Haha. After the said weekend, I had another sleepover at Angela's and Johanna's place (the middle girl and the other girl in white are sisters). We shared our "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh" moments with Nicole (the girl at the very left) :">. Ces couldn't come (the girl in middle of the two sisters), but of course she was greatly updated with the business plans that we talked about. Can you believe it?! The five of us are going to be business partners! I'm too excited for 2011. I ended 2010 with a bang and with my most treasured friends! Totes can't wait! Haha. Till the next blog? Have to go, I gotta take this VERY IMPORTANT phone call :">


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3:55 PM

Profile

Hi. I'm Lea Erika but you can call me Ika, most people nowadays call me that. I'm a 17 year old petite female. I love fashion, film, music, photography, art and anything pop culture. I have this hype for speeeeed. Guess you can say I'm somewhat a car person. Well not totally. Not most people know that. I love adrenaline rushes. I act upon impulse. Despite loving adrenaline rushes, on most cases I'm afraid of heights... but I'm more afraid of spiders. I have arachnophobia since ever. I'm weird. I love movies and all types of film. I'm a movie buff. I do movie marathons. BAZINGA. I giggle. I giggle a lot. I like kids. Have I told you I'm weird? I'm from a Filipino-Chinese-Spanish-English and Native American descent. I'm weird. Well toodles!

Credits

Other places.

find me

So far so good.



jquery help: inspiration and bg transparency layout design: hosted by blogger
Hey gators!